I recently got to try a new system that is designed to help you clean your face and body much better than you can with a washcloth and soap and it's called Soniclear Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing System from Michael Todd Organics. Also, if you follow the link that I just provided it will give you 15% off of a Soniclear or any other product from Michael Todd Organics.
- 1 Soniclear Device
- 1 Facial Brush Head with Cover
- 1 Body Brush Head with Cover
- 1 Charging Stand
- 1 Charging Cord
The Soniclear is different from the other cleaning devices in that it does something completely new as far as I know of and that is that it will protect itself from contamination! Soniclear micro-massages away dirt and impurities and removes makeup 6x better and cleanses 2x better than with hands alone. It will improve skin tone, reduced breakouts, helps to better absorb your skincare products and overall better cleansing all in one device!
Cleaner skin begins with a cleaner brush™. SONICLEAR is the first ever sonic skin cleansing brush with built in antimicrobial protection against stain and odor causing bacteria. Sonic cleansing can create a breeding ground for microbial contamination when skin cells, makeup and moisture residue combine with bacteria that cling to the the brush bristles between cleansings.
Traditional rotary and sonic skin cleansing systems don’t offer protection against bacteria, so the team at Michael Todd set out to find a solution. After extensive research and testing, we found a way to incorporate safe, effective and durable antimicrobial technology into the brush heads at the time of manufacture.
The result is SONICLEAR, a revolutionary sonic cleansing brush that thoroughly cleanses the skin and then protects itself against microbial contamination leaving the brushes cleaner, fresher for longer.
The Perks of Soniclear:
- SONICLEAR is a workhorse of a cleansing tool featuring 2 Brush Heads: (i) one designed for facial cleansing and (ii) a second extra-large brush head for faster, more efficient body cleansing.
- Separate Speed and Power Controls and Six Power Settings make it easy to customize your SONICLEAR cleansing experience to address your specific skin concerns. And an Automatic Cleansing Timer lets you know when it’s time to move to another area of the face or body.
- Fully Waterproof for use in the bath, shower or sink, SONICLEAR is also ergonomically designed and balanced for effortless cleansing and maximum control. Soft, Non-Slip Grips are provided for increased comfort and to prevent slipping, an extra plus when using in the shower.
- SONICLEAR comes with its own Universal Charging and Storage Cradle for convenient storage and recharging between uses. And, a Two Year Warranty means years of trouble free enjoyment.
I took this picture of the controls so that you can see how easy it is to operate and you will always know when it's on because it will light up.
The left is when it's off and the red dots will light up when you are using it. There are actually 6 speeds that you can select on the Soniclear! There are 3 facial and 3 body speeds.
How the rest works is more science than what I can explain in simple terms so I will let Michael Todd and their video explain how that works.
I will tell you that I used the 4th speed because it is for sensitive skin. Although I have dry skin, I have noticed that if I tend to rub too hard, I break out, so I always err on the side of caution and after reading the directions, I decided the 4th speed would be the best for me. Also, no matter which speed you choose, do not press hard on the skin. It vibrates enough to make up for that so pressing into your face is overkill. You can either use Michael Todd's cleanser or your own favorite cleanser that works well with your skin type. You know your skin the best, so continue to use what works best for you.
Here is a few of the speeds:
• 4th speed ~ Bottom red light on. This speed is intended for compromised or fragile skin, and is delicate enough for sensitive skin conditions. Use once a day or every other day to condition and improve skin without drying or irritation.
• 5th speed ~ Top red light on. This speed is intended for normal skin types and cleansing six times better than hands alone. Use daily once or twice a day.
• Top speed ~ Both red lights on. Use the Top speed when extra power is needed to loosen and remove dirt and debris.
One other important bit of information: You will need to charge this Soniclear for 24 hours prior to use. Also, do not use on your eyes! Take off your eye makeup like you normally do.
- Made in USA
- Made with organic ingredients
- NO added water
- NO Mineral oil, artificial color or synthetic fragrance
- NO parabens or triclosan, phthalates or sulfates
- NO animal testing (products tested on our chairman)
About Michael Todd Organics:
First, we use as much organics as possible without compromising on performance and without unhealthy parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrance. Next, we we use organic aloe vera juice as a base instead of the added water used by many of our competitors. More than a year was spent working with formulators, chemists and certified aromatherapists pulling together science and art to achieve the recipes that would become true organics, effective organically based skin care solutions without the bad stuff.
You will recognize the ingredients we use: apricot, avocado, carrot, coconut, cranberry, lemon, orange, pumpkin and tropical fruits to name a few. Mineral and anti-oxidant rich algae and kelp from the sea, green, black and rooibos teas, soothing aloe vera and antioxidant acai berry can also be found in our recipes. Instead of mineral oil, natural and refreshing plant oils made from olive, coconut, jojoba, neem, seabuckthorn seed and tea tree and butters made from cupuacu, shea and mango are used.
We also make MICHAEL TODD true organics in the United States for better quality control and to create manufacturing jobs here at home.Connect with Michael Todd Organics:
Phone (772) 335-8885
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube | Newsletter (bottom of page in the middle)
Mary Bearden personally reviewed these products. I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review, just a sample product. All opinions are mine and belong to me solely. My thoughts and opinions may differ from yours.