I recently received a really soft towel from Shandali and it is their UltraSport Travel Towel and believe me when I say this has to be the softest towel I think I have ever had the pleasure of touching!
- NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON: Lighten your load and stay dry all day long with new and advanced microfiber lightweight material
- ULTRA-ABSORBENT & QUICK-DRYING: Support your active lifestyle with a towel that absorbs wetness and drys 10x as fast as a cotton towel
- TRAVEL | SPORT | CAMPING | BEACH: Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel is multi-purpose towel that allows you to use the same great towel in multiple places. Enjoy it during a relaxing day at the beach, a kick-ass workout at the gym, or while you're camping out on a kayaking trip
- 100% MICROFIBER MATERIAL: Soft on your skin, super-durable, and extra-compact so you hardly notice it's in your bag. Take it backpacking and keep your load light
- Come in 2 different sizes, Small & Medium and 3 colors
The three colors are: Morning Sky (which is the color I got below), Pebble & Stone (gray color) and River Blue which is the very dark color.
It comes with a hook attached to the microfiber towel so that you can hang it wherever you need for it to be. I like keeping mine in the kitchen, even though it says it's a travel towel, I rarely travel anymore with my health issues, so it's a good towel to have around for spills and such. I have washed it several times and so far it hasn't lost it's color, so that is a good thing.
If you do go travelling, it will make an excellent towel to get up spills really quickly, especially if you have a lot of kids in the car with you who are fighting over drinks. Heck, my husband isn't a kid but he sure can make a mess just going to work and drinking his coffee on the way. I can't tell you the times we have had to clean up coffee stains from the carpet in the car and the Shandali Towel got every bit of it up!
And if for some weird reason you don't like it, don't worry about that either. They have a money back guarantee:
HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please return your Shandali UltraSport for a no-questions asked, full refund.We have also used it in a pinch when the grandkids are over and the youngest one is still too small for our jumbo towels so he uses this Shandali towel to dry off when taking a bath and it gets him totally dry. You won't believe how fast and efficient this towel is! It can soak up to 10X more than any cotton towel can. And don't worry that it will itch or scratch because it is 100% microfiber, so it's as soft as it can be.
The girls love this towel because it can dry their hair in no time flat! And they have really thick hair, just like mine, although I haven't tried it yet on mine. Gosh, by the time I am ready to wash my hair, someone else has beaten me to it and it's in the wash being cleaned, so I haven't had the pleasure yet on my hair, but have seen how much easier it is for them to use.
Just keep your eyes on it because it might just disappear from your home! I think one of the girls tried to pull that on me one day but I got wise and caught them in the act! We all laughed and I promised that maybe, just maybe if they would behave, they might get one for Christmas this year!
Here are the sizes in case you need to know:
Small is : 20"x40" inches
Medium is: 24"x48" inches
It folds up rather nicely because it is so thin but very absorbant that you will be able to pack it into a suitcase or duffle bag and it won't take up much room at all. That is the beauty of this towel, it may be thin but don't underestimate the power it has!
You can get the Shandali Travel Towel on Amazon for $10.95 for small and $14.95 for medium.