If you love making your veggies and fruits into something that gourmet cooks make on the fly, then you will love using this Spiral Slicer from Home Complete that I got to try out recently. It can turn Carrots, Zucchinis, Turnips, Rutabagas, Cucumbers, Large radishes hold, Potatoes, Pears, Apples, Squash into amazing things that will have your whole family thinking you are a genius!
- Save time - Create stunning salads within minutes with our 2 julienne size super sharp stainless steel spiralizer blades
- Quick operation - Just twist vegetable like sharpening a pencil and have your veggie spaghetti in seconds, no need for annoying attachments and complicated preparation or operation
- Easy to clean - Use our Unique Designed Veggie Spiralizer Brush to clean any vegetable left overs and rinse in tap water or use the dishwasher
- Compact size - Can be easily stored in your kitchen drawer only 5.2" x 2.8" x 2.8"
- Easy to handle - Our superior ABS material makes it easy to grab and handle
- Keeps you safe - Our spiral veggie slicer is BPA free to keep you safe and healthy while handling your food. Also included is a special spiral vegetable cutter handle to keep your fingers safe when reaching to veggie's end
- Minimum vegetable waste - Our spiral veggie cutter is designed to keep your veggie waste to minimum
- 25 Salads recipes eBook- You get 25 salads recipes eBook with images
- Lifetime Risk free Guarantee - If for any reason your are not satisfied with our product, we will give you a full refund no questions asked
- Price - Get the same results for a much lower price then more expensive solutions
I had trouble taking pictures and actually turning this wonderful slicer, so I grabbed a picture off of Home Complete's site to make sure I did it justice. I love carrots but they are so boring in their natural shape, so I wanted to make them look fancy and more appealing. Same thing with zucchini and when you put them together, the green & the orange, what an amazing transformation! And then steaming them in butter lightly will send you into orbit. Well, I guess you have to love eating them or maybe it won't be so good to you, but to me, it made eating veggies a lot more fun.
If you have ever made Carrot Cake or Zucchini Bread or muffins, then you know how great this slicer can make things so much easier. I think shredding either one of these was always my main reason why I avoided making them because it was just so time consuming. But, with this amazing slicer, that all changed and I could finally get it done in the fraction of time it used to.
Use the cylinder much like sharpening a pencil and watch magic happen! And I love that they included a brush so that cleaning up is a breeze also! It might not seem like such a big deal, but every little step that helps in the cooking and cleaning process makes my life much easier.
Now, all you have to do is find the perfect recipe or you may already have one that will make this the icing on the cake! I have some old recipes handed down by my mother and grandmother on my mother's side and from several aunts on my dad's side that are very old fashioned and those are the ones I use the most often because everything is fresh and homemade. No packaged ingredients in these recipes allowed.
Oh, and please do not put your fingers inside the cylinder. Those blades are very sharp. I would hate for something to happen to your fingers or your children's, so please don't leave it out where they can get ahold of it. You can put this product in the dishwasher if you don't want to wash by hand.
You can purchase this product on Amazon.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.