Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
We got a really interesting product to try out recently called HangerJack which is actually a pretty awesome product because it will give you some much needed storage space in several area's of your house, depending on what you need it for.
*Made and assembled in the USA
*Made with a tough polycarbonate
*Supports up to 50 lbs
*24” bar extension
*Lays flat when not in use
I had some of my own pictures but when I went to download them, it was so dark in the basement even with the lights on, they didn't come out very good. You couldn't see the HangerJack at all, especially with all of the water hoses that Mike piled on it to hang up! Well, at least he got what he wanted! And that was really what this product was for since I get so many that he can't use. He really needed something to get all those water hoses off of the floor. It looks something like this but without the shovels.
• Space is always a premium – in the laundry room, garage, basement, shed – just about anywhere in the home where you need to hang things
• HangerJack is a great solution that adds space to even the smallest areas in the home – from hanging shirts and jackets in the laundry to bikes and helmets in the garage to hoses and tools in the shed
• It’s a perfect product to tackle your spring cleaning ...
• Simply install the HangerJack on the wall; it folds conveniently back onto wall when not in use, freeing up valuable space again.
• HangerJack is made with a tough polycarbonate
• It’s resistant to impacts and scratches
• Retails for $29.95 for the 24” bar
Mike had no trouble getting this assembled and drilled into the wall stud in the basement. It really is easy to do and I could have done it if Mike wasn't here, so you shouldn't be worried that it's complicated. We could have used several more of these as we got to looking around and realized we had a lot of stuff just sitting around that could be up and out of our way!
Here's some idea's of what you can do:
I bet you can come up with even more ways to use your HangerJack! And don't forget that it can hold up to 50 pounds, so that makes it easier to find ways to use. Also, don't forget that it has the ability to neatly fold making it nearly flush-mount with the wall. It will arrive fully assembled. Each hanger includes instructions on how to mount to the wall with included wall anchor hardware.
Here are some examples for use: Extension cord storage, Broom and shovel storage, Vacuum storage, Hose storage, Tool Storage, Two units can hold your bike, It will hold up to 12 clothing hangers neatly or 24 tight, hang your belt on it, dry towels, It will hold your gym gear, store your ladder or find some new and unique way to use the HangerJack.
You can also buy the HangerJack on Amazon.
Connect with HangerJack:
PO Box 3814
Winter Park, FL 32790
Winter Park, FL 32790
Phone: 407.288.8228 Ext.1