If you have a Publix grocery store near you, then you definitely want to check out what all they are going to do for Earth Day that comes later this month! They will be celebrating along with General Mills to bring you some great products.
Check this out and see what all you can save on during that time:
Starting on April 12th, you can find great savings on brands like the Cascadian Farm, Larabar and Muir Glen, available at Publix. Be on the lookout for the “Happy Easter” booklet in stores!
Earth Day Savings! Look for coupons and details in the “Happy Easter” booklet, offers available 4/12 – 5/2.
- $2 off 2 Cascadian Farm Frozen Organic Fruit, Vegetables or Potatoes 8-16 oz.
- $2 off 2 Muir Glen Tomatoes 28 oz or Pasta Sauca 25.5 oz
- Cascadian Farm Cereal or bars on sale for $2.99 each (7.1 – 14.6 oz)
- Larabar Multi-Pack (5 ct) on sale $4.99
- Buy any 3 Cascadian Farm 7.1-14.6 oz or Muir Glen 14-18 oz or Larabar 5 ct. products and get one Publix reusable bag FREE
- Save $0.75 when you buy 3 Larabars - coupon at www.everydaysaver.com/publix
You can help by adding new environmentally-friendly practices into your daily routine, like bringing reusable bags to the grocery store or other “green” initiatives. Adopt an environmentally-friendly practice for a week.
One of my favorite ways to save calories is with Cascadian Farms granola bars. They have less sugar than some of the others and one thing I have learned about trying to lose weight, you have got to cut the sugar out! So, having Cascadian Farms products on sale right now is a huge relief!
They have other flavors of Granola Bars, but the Chocolate Chip is my favorite. You will love them because they are not hard and crunchy, like some bars are, these are chewy, which is why I love them so much!
Happy Earth Day!
“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.'