If you guys love Cheerios like I do, then you are going to love the savings at Publix that they have going on right now in the Big G & Fruit Breakfast Savings Event that will be going on until April 11th, so get on over there and take advantage of all of the savings!
Here are some examples of what you can expect to find:
- Look for coupon in the Publix® Healthy Savings grocery flyer, available 3/22/14 – 4/11/14.
- Buy any two (2) Cheerios® products and save $1.50 on Publix® Fresh Fruit. Offer available on General Mills Cereals Cheerios® (all varieties, 10.9oz or larger).
- Enjoy more savings on your favorite Big G Cereals. Visit www.Everydaysaver.com/publix to clip and print your coupons. Available while supplies last.
- Save $0.50 when you buy any ONE BOX Chex® Cereal: Rice Chex®, Corn Chex®, Wheat Chex®, Honey Nut Chex®.
- Save $0.75 on Big G Cereals® when you buy ONE BOX Golden Grahams Cereal
- Save $0.50 when you buy any ONE BOX Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal
- Save $1.00 ON THREE Big G Cereals® when you buy THREE BOXES any flavor General Mills Big G cereals
I have to admit that the Chocolate Cheerios are mine and my husband's favorite Cheerios and then we love the Multi-Grain Dark Chocolate Crunch. I do have to admit that Cheerios seems to have worked out how to make really great tasting cereal without sacrificing calories. That makes me so darn happy!
Of course, it's hard to put fruit into chocolate cereal so when I want to add fruit, I use Honey Nut Cheerios to add my blueberries or strawberries. I have to tell you that the Honey Nut Cheerios really do add a wonderful flavor to fruit. I have actually ate Honey Nut Cheerios right out of the box without any milk and have taken baggies of this great cereal with me to work for snacks and to spice it up you can add dried fruit like papaya or pineapple and you will it!
Do you have a favorite cereal and fruit combo that is your go to breakfast? Mike is a huge fan of bananas and strawberries so that is what he puts in his cereal when he has the urge for fruit & cereal. I did have a thought that I should mention. Earlier when I said there wasn't many fruits that would go with chocolate cereal, there is one but because I am not that crazy about it, I overlooked it but you can add raspberries.
You can also check out Publix on Facebook to get coupons and to find out what savings are going on at any particular week. I hope you take advantage of the savings going on at Publix while the Big G & Fruit Breakfast Event.
“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.” Mary Bearden personally reviewed these products. I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review, just a sample product. All opinions are mine and belong to me solely. My thoughts and opinions may differ from you.