I have two new cereals to tell you about from FiberOne that is loaded in protein and so very good for you!
I got the Cranberry Almond and the Maple Brown Sugar to try and I have to admit that they were both awesome but the Cranberry Almond was my very favorite. I was able to use it as a granola in my Greek Yogurt on top of eating it as a cereal. I don't know about you guys, but I love for my cereal to stay crunchy in milk and was very pleased that both flavors stayed crunchy and that made my breakfast much more tasty!
I love that they added so much protein into both cereals because I don't get a whole lot of that since I have issues with my stomach and colon and don't eat much meat. So, this was another great surprise for me to have that much in a bowl of cereal.
Both cereals have:
- 10 Grams of protein with milk*per serving
Fiber One cereals have 40% or more of the Daily Value of fiber. You'll be provided with at least 9 grams of fiber to help keep you full throughout the morning and more likely to say "no thank you" whenever mid-morning temptation strikes.
For an extra boost, try mixing Fiber One® Cereal into the foods you already love. A little bit can add up to a big difference.
- Mix Fiber One® cereal into your favorite ready-to-eat cereals or stir it into hot oatmeal.
- Garnish any delicious salad with Fiber One® cereal instead of croutons.
- Stir Fiber One® cereal into your favorite fruit yogurt for a creamy, crunchy delight.
- Create a unique snack mix by combining Fiber One® cereal, pretzels, cereal, and seeds.
- Sprinkle Fiber One® cereal over your favorite soup for some added crunch.
- Punch up brownies and cookies by adding nuts and Fiber One® cereal.
- Blend Fiber One® cereal into dips and serve with fresh veggies for a more substantial snack.
- Top chicken or fish, casseroles or baked veggies, with a coating of crushed Fiber One® cereal before baking.
It adds for great crispy crunch.
- Add Fiber One® cereal to fruit and nut trail mixes for a tasty on-the-go snack.
You will love the taste of the pecans added to the Brown Sugar Maple flavor in this awesome tasting cereal. It is just the right mixture of sweetness and pecans to make this cereal taste truly awesome. It makes a really great granola also. I loved eating it right out of the box. I didn't try this one in my Greek Yogurt because of the Maple flavor because I just didn't think it would mix, but if you love that type of mixture, then go for it!
Connect with FiberOne:
General Mills, Inc.
P.O. Box 9452
Minneapolis, MN 55440
Phone: 1-800-248-7310 ** Fax: 1-763-764-8330
Contact Form | Facebook |
Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and I was provided with a means to experience the product or service thru products that were mailed to me and I passed some along to friends and family. This did not in any way persuade me to give this product a favorable review.