Back at the beginning of the winter I had received this really awesome package of products from Cold-EEZE to help fight off colds and normally my family has had several of those by now, but for some odd reason, we haven't had any this year! Of course, we all took the flu shots this year, so that could have a lot to do with it. So, I had to keep postponing this review but then decided to reach out to a few neighbors and friends until I found a few who could use some help.
Here is what we got to review:
1.) Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support
2.) Cold Remedy Daytime/Nighttime Quick Melts
3.) Cold Remedy Sugar Free Lozenges
4.) Cold Remedy Oral Sprays to Go
Now, Mike did take these off and on because a lot of the guys at his work have been sick and do you think that they would take a day off and stay home? Heck no! So, they kept coming to work, getting others sick and round and round it went. Fortunately, for Mike, he had taken the flu shot and he also was using these Quick Melts for added protection, mostly for the Vitamin C and the natural energy that he got from them. He liked it because it has a natural orange flavor.
This over-the-counter cold remedy shortens your cold and also promotes immune health and provides antioxidant support plus helps to restore your energy, naturally. Each QuickMelt® dissolves quickly in your mouth without water and delivers the same amount of active ingredient (zinc gluconate) as one clinically proven and #1 pharmacist recommended Cold-EEZE® lozenge. In addition to zinc gluconate, the new QuickMelts® also contain standardized extracts of Rose Hips and Echinacea and Natural Energy.
Now, we let one of our neighbors who is a diabetic use this one because it's Sugar Free and she loves the lozenges more than she does taking pills or drinking cough syrups. So, these Sugar Free Lozenges were perfect for her. She loved that they tasted like Honey Lemon and could take them while drinking a cup of hot tea with lemon!
For Best Results:
- Start taking Cold-EEZE® whenever you start to feel cold symptoms and take up to 6 lozenges daily until all symptoms are gone.
- Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE® lozenge in your mouth. Do not chew. Repeat every 2 to 4 hours as needed.
- The recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges per day, which means an 18 count bag/box is a 3-day supply of Cold-EEZE® for adults.
- Children 12-17 can take 4 lozenges per day.
- Consult your healthcare professional before giving Cold-EEZE® to children under 12 years of age.
- Cold-EEZE® is safe to take with most other medications including other symptom relievers.
- Do not take Cold-EEZE® on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use.
- Zinc may interfere with the absorption of minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline as well as Coumadin. If you’re taking one of these medicines, consult with your physician prior to using Cold-EEZE®.
- Clinical studies demonstrated that results will vary but that on average, Cold-EEZE® lozenges will shorten your cold by almost half. As a consumer, if you are not satisfied with the results from taking Cold-EEZE®, please contact us to receive a full refund of your purchase price.
- Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Now, these are the ones that we are keeping for Mike because so many guys are working that are really sick but don't want to call in. Dummies! So, I am holding on to these in case he does come down with the beginning of a cold, I have something to help him fight it off.
Here are some facts about the Daytime/Nighttime Quick Melts:
- Shortens your cold, works faster
- Shortens your cold, works faster
- Non-habit forming
- Extra strength chamomile and melatonin to help you fall asleep faster, naturally
Other key facts include:
- Each package contains 18 Daytime QuickMelts and 6 Nighttime QuickMelts
- Recommended dose: one Daytime QuickMelt every 2-4 hours and one Nighttime QuickMelt 20 minutes before bedtime
- Each QuickMelt offers the same amount of cold remedy as in one Cold-EEZE® lozenge.
- Dissolves quickly in your mouth without water
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended.
- Take when you have a cold.
- Great tasting Mixed Berry
Now, here is the other one that we will be keeping for ourselves and that is the Oral Spray. If I am going to get something, it is usually a soar throat and sprays seem to work the best for me during those times. Plus I like the immediate relief that you get from other products.
The new Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Oral Spray is formulated with zinc gluconate, the same effective active ingredient found in the best-selling, clinically proven and #1 pharmacist recommended Cold-EEZE® lozenges. The effective unique formula reduces the duration of the common cold.
- Each bottle contains 90 sprays -- that’s 45 doses of Cold-EEZE®! Not only is our new Oral Spray convenient, but it’s a great value too!
- The recommended two sprays per usage offer 13.3 mg of zinc gluconate, the same amount of cold remedy as in one Cold-EEZE® lozenge.
- The new offering is available in a convenient, easy to carry spray bottle.
- Shortens your cold, works faster.
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended.
- Take whenever you have a cold.
About Cold EEZE:
Cold-EEZE® is a homeopathic cold remedy made with a unique zinc gluconate formula. Perhaps you’ve heard about zinc gluconate in the health section of your newspaper or seen it on lists of common cold tips on the Internet.
Zinc is a micronutrient that’s essential to human health. In a well-formulated cold remedy, zinc gluconate facilitates the effective release of zinc ions which can shorten a cold. Scientific theory* suggests that once a person has been exposed to a cold virus, the virus attaches to receptors in the upper respiratory system and replicates. It’s further believed that zinc ions released into the throat compete for these same receptors and thereby prevent the cold virus from reproducing.
The virus dies off faster and the cold ends sooner. Zinc gluconate is the active ingredient in Cold-EEZE®, the #1 pharmacist recommended zinc cold remedy and the best-selling zinc lozenge. Unlike some other zinc remedies, the Cold-EEZE® unique zinc gluconate formula does not contain additives that might interfere with the release of zinc ions.
Cold-EEZE® zinc gluconate cold remedy is free of artificial colors or preservatives.Watch the video below to get a better idea of how it all works:
Connect with Cold-EEZE:
Cold-EEZE has been kind enough to offer one winner the prize package that you see above. This is a really good product that will help you and your family fight the cold season this year. Open in the U.S. only. Good Luck Everyone!