I haven't spoke much about my health lately but last week I had to have a colonoscopy. My bowel habits have changed and I am experiencing more bloating and pain than usual so my Gastro doctor wanted to check and make sure something hasn't changed. He now thinks on top of IBS that I might have Colitis and I am just like, What?
I then got to thinking about Charlie's problems and wonder if this might help him also. Charlie is my Yorkie who has been my companion during the day while Mike works and has been with me for 5 years now. Recently, we have had to get him a lot of medications including shots for allergies. There is something he is eating or his environment that is causing him to itch so bad he makes himself bleed with the constant scratching.
We have tried a number of things and it goes away for awhile and then comes back. This time it is in his left ear for some bizarre reason. It is totally red inside and one part is really irritated. So, today I will have to call the Vet again and see what we can do. Then I got to thinking about this new product and wonder if Charlie needs to go on it.
There is a new product out called InLiven Probiotic Superfood. And here are some facts and information that I have learned about this awesome new product. I wanted to share with you some things I learned.
Our digestive system contains a complex bacterial ecosystem.
Some are good and stimulate the immune system and inhibit pathogens, some are bad like salmonella and E.coli that produce toxins.
In-Liven Superfood, based on more than 20 years of research, contains the complete Lactobacillus family of 13 strains combined with 26 certified organic whole foods naturally fermented for 3 weeks prior to bottling.
When consumed, the body is able to instantly assimilate the broad spectrum of nutrients.
InLiven uses an especially grown 'superbreed' of very strong Lactobacilli designed to reach your digestional tract intact so they can do you the most good.
Unlike some other probiotics, the bacteria used by InLiven is produced from fruits and vegetables and not fast-tracked from faecal matter.
Would you like to know more about our products? Click HERE for more information.
Other info you might find interesting:
● 100% Raw. No Heat processing.
● Batch tested to ensure live bacteria counts.
● InLiven contains the complete Lactobacillus family of 13 strains combined with 26, 100% RAW, organic, whole foods for three weeks prior to bottling. During the preparatory phase the formula is predigested (fermented) by the Lactobacilli making the nutrients instantly available for assimilation upon consumption.
● The Lactobacilli bacteria used in InLiven is the result of over 20 years of hand cultured research by Czerral, the formulator of InLiven.
● The Lactobacilli bacteria used in InLiven have been subjected to a large number of stressors (heat, cold, chlorine etc.) resulting in a “Super Family” of very strong Lactobacilli, unlike any others found in the world today.
● The bacteria in InLiven are hand cultured from fruits, vegetables or grains; not fast tracked from fecal matter.
● InLiven is formulated with certified organic Spirulina, one of the most single richest, complete sources of organic nutrition in the world. Along with Spirulina; organic Alfalfa Grass, Rolled Oats, Brown Rice, Wheat Grain, Pearl Barley, Linseed, Kidney Beans, Mung Beans, Adzuki Beans, Red Lentils, Chick Peas, Beetroot, Sweet Potato, String Beans, Zucchini, Cabbage, Silverbeet, Spinach, Chinese Cabbage, Asparagus, Broccoli, Malt Liquid, Molasses and yeast strains; Saccharomyces boulardii and Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
● InLiven is a powder. Just about all tablets on the market contain excipients. Excipients are fillers and binders (typically synthetic) that hold the main ingredients together. InLiven is a pure product. No excipients.
● Made FRESH, every 30 days and shipped directly to consumers.
● Windpowered manufacturing facility, carbon negative shipping.
*This product and ensuing statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases.
Call Date & Time: August 6th, 7pm CST
The call with Czerral will touch upon…
**Role of bacteria in animal health**How modern day life and diet have compromised digestive flora in pets
**Are probiotics specifically formulated “for dogs/cats” necessary or are some strains universal? **Pitfalls of choosing a good probiotic for pets
**Why organic certification and raw formulation is important
**Fermented food benefits and immense nutrient component to InLiven.
**His personal experience with pet health with InLiven
And a giveaway….
Two winners will win one InLiven Certified Organic Probiotic SuperFood! To be eligible you will need to…
**RSVP to the event
**Be of legal age (18+)
**The giveaway is open to EVERYONE
**Giveaway end date - Giveaway ends when the conference call begins - August 6th, 7 PM CST
If you would like to be a part of this conference call, please RSVP to the link below:
Also, enter the giveaway!
Disclosure: This blog is not responsible for shipping and handling of prize(s). Entry into the giveaway indicates you understand the terms and conditions. All information, products and opinions are presented in an informational format , has not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to diagnose, cure or treat any diseases.