I didn't look at the tag when I first got it so that I could try and guess what the scent was but it was so different than anything I have ever smelled before. It is both sweet, sexy and intoxicating. And if you love Chocolate Covered Strawberries like we do, this is gonna rock your boat! I have a video below that I got off of their site that will show you how it all works.
My husband is kinda private and shy so he wouldn't let me take his picture, so this was the next best thing so that you know exactly what to do so nobody gets hurt or it's done the wrong way and you don't get any benefits from it.
- (NEW) Fresh Blend –Start fresh everyday with this synergistic blend designed to naturally boost mental clarity, alertness and focus. Contains a blend of lemon, rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, spearmint.
- (NEW) Rejuvenate Blend – An energizing essential oil blend. This essential oil blend contains a mixture of sweet basil, rosemary, laurel leaf, peppermint, ginger, eucalyptus, raven Sara, and lemon.
- (NEW) Soothing Blend – A gentle fragrant blend of lavender, grapefruit, cedar wood, citrus, ginger, and tea tree essential oils.
- (NEW) Tranquility Blend - This tranquil essential oil blend combines lavender, geranium, rosewood, ylang ylang essential oils formulated to calm and relax the body and mind.
- (NEW) Deep Muscle Blend - A unique massage blend for tired, overworked muscles. This holistic blend contains Basil, Black Pepper, Roman Chamomile, Chamomile Blue, Cinnamon, Citronella, Eucalyptus, Everlasting, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Pine, Raven Sara, Rosemary, Spearmint, and Oregano essential oils.
- (NEW) Relaxation Blend - A beautiful essential oil blend composed of individual oils known for their calming properties. Infused with a proprietary blend of lavender, lemon, mandarin, rosewood, and orange essential oils.
- Healing Blend - Teatree & lemongrass essential oils (great for manicures, pedicures, or back facials)
- Uplifting Blend - Pink grapefruit & spearmint essential oils
- Sensual Blend - Proprietary blend of essential oils including geranium
- Calming Blend - Pure french lavender essential oils
- Detoxifying Blend - Sophisticated Blend of Basil, Cedarwood, Cypress, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lemon, Orange, Rosemary, Oregano
As you can see above, that is why on one end of the jar is a pouring spout. It helps to keep the melted wax from going where it shouldn't. Then you gently give a massage and make the recipient feel like they are in heaven! They also have different sizes of their candles if the one above is too big for you. They have some tin sized ones that are awesome for travelling. Like the ones below:
They have the Scandle Originals Body Massage Candles and the Scandle Essentials Body Massage Candles. If I understand it all I believe the Essentials Body Massage Candle has more essential oils that are beneficial to someone like me, who has very dry skin. I am excited to try it on myself. So far we have just done Mike because he came home one day this past week, all in a tizzy and this back and shoulders were killing him, so I figured he needed it better than I did.
After all, I get to stay home even though sometimes, working on the blog can take it's toll also, but at least I can stop when I want to. You can't do that on a regular job, so I let him have one first. I am hoping there is enough to do mine this coming week.
I also found out that they have Scandle Shaving Foams for when we ladies must shave that unwanted hair wherever it might be. I bet these are very awesome and wouldn't you love to try one? I know I would! Comes in 6oz airless pump bottle. Available in 3 essential oil essences which are Soothing Citrus, Cal-Mint Down and Tranquil Tropics. I think the last one, Tranquil Tropics would be the one for me!
I also found that they have some scrubs that would help with getting rid of dead skin so the new can come thru. That is what helps us look radiant and feel beautiful when we have awesome skin. The rest can all be hidden or made over but soft skin is something you can't fake, so I try to stay on top of those things the most. Their scrub is called Hawaiian Turbinado Raw Sugar Scrub.
Here is how to make your skin absolutely flawless using their Sugar Scrub and the Scandle Candle:
- Light your Scandle Body Candle and allow to burn until oil pool reaches edge of refillable ceramic canister with pour spout.
- Sprinkle the salt/sugar on desired body area to be exfoliated and then pour the warm soothing melted Scandle oil on top of that in small amounts
- Massage in circular motions on the skin.
- The other alternative is to place a small amt of salt or scrub in the palm of your hand and pour a small amount of Scandle oil either in your hand or on the desired body area and massage in.
- When done either rinse off or take a warm, damp towel and removing any excess salt or sugar from the skin.
- Follow with application of Scandle Body Candle or Scandle Shimmering Lotion Candle for extra moisturizing. If you want a beautiful, sun kissed look you can also follow up with your favorite bronzer or sunless tanner!
Now, here's the thing, it all started with the melting candles to give us awesome massages and evolved into other things like exfoliating the skin and giving a massage afterwards. Whoever's idea all of this was is a pure genius! I love the whole idea and hope to be able to have one of these myself! Gotta talk hubby into it though, which I bet he jumps at the chance, what do you think?
Here is what I found under About Us:
In 2005, Christine White, the creator of the Scandle Body Massage Candle started experimenting with recipes at home. She wanted to stick with plant based ingredients that were healthy for the skin and didn’t contain any synthetics.
She formulated her own products in her kitchen with a crockpot, a ladle and a prayer. Since its inception, the original Scandle Massage Candle has been received in the spa and beauty industry as, “The first and only candle that is truly healthy for your skin & the environment.”
With corporate offices in Addison, Texas, Scandle LLC has grown into a company committed to providing customers with high-grade, spa quality, skin care products that are made with the industry’s most natural ingredients – no petroleums or mineral oils, 100% Vegan, drug-free, & cruelty-free.
We believe that nature provides us with it’s own healing and restorative properties and have harnessed the power of nature through our collection of unique, high-quality, eco friendly, green spa and beauty products.
In addition to body lotion candles, massage oils, and moisturizers; Scandle also offers Dead Sea Salt Scrubs & Soaks, items for Manicures & Pedicures, and more.Scandle Candle would like to offer you 10% off of any merchandise as long as you use this code: Mary10 and it expires 2/28
Connect with Scandle Candle by several options:
5057 Keller Springs Rd.
Addison, TX 75001
Addison, TX 75001
Phone - (866)531-9916
Fax - (650)229-7538
Fax - (650)229-7538
The awesome folks at Scandle Candle will give one winner the same product I just reviewed. I am not sure if you will get to pick your scent but if you don't, really, The Chocolate Strawberries is really good! And I normally don't care for candles that smell like chocolates, so that is saying alot! Open in the U.S. only. Good Luck Everyone!