For those of you who know me well, you know I take RA meds that lower my immune system and thus making it easy for me to catch stuff so I always try to be really careful when I am not home, but let's face it, the germs are pretty much everywhere and you can only do so much to protect yourself.
So, all you can do is the best that you know and that is where Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray comes in. They have adult and children size sprays in several different flavors. The adult formula comes in Berry or Citrus and the Child's formula comes in grape. I think most kid's like grape, don't you? So, this shouldn't be too hard to do. As for me, I chose the Berry flavored as I am not into citrus too much. Plus with the bladder condition I am suppose to stay away from citrus, acidy foods and beverages so my bladder won't act up!
Because we don't have any small children here at home, I gave the child's spray to my husband's brother who has 2 small children. So, they used the children's while I used the Adult. They reported back that the kid's were not out sick as much as the other kid's and that they seemed to have a little more energy because they weren't catching everything at school. I am amazed that they are saying they have a 99.9% kill ratio on germs!
I am glad that I gave them this awesome tool to use so that their children will hopefully not be sick when I am around them. That is what happens before you know it you have gone and visited with someone who either doesn't tell you that they don't feel good or it's just starting and they don't know it, whichever way it happens, it does. You would think as far as we have gone or come up, we wouldn't have to worry about catching colds or flues from each other. Wouldn't it be neat if in the future when you step over the house door, you are instantly de-germed in your capsule before being allowed into the house! I know, I got a great imagination, huh?
Now, this one here wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am not much on Cherry flavored things either but this was a combo of fruits so I was able to take it without too much trouble. It is hard to believe but three quick sprays provides up to six hours of clinically proven protection, you’ll be breathing in a sigh of relief. Now, that is what I call awesome! Hubby has been spraying more than me since he is the one who works, not me, I don't need him coming home and feeling awful and then pass it on to me. This way, he is completely germ free when he walks thru that door!
It is available at Walmart, CVS, RiteAid, Target and KMart for now unless you want to buy it online. I would have to sit down and realize which way is better for me because my body changes from week to week. As long as Mike is spraying and not bringing anything into the house, we should be okay. But we will use this preventively to help us both stay healthy as we can in the coming months and years. Suggested retail price is $12.99. For more information and to see how it works, visit www.halogermdefense.com.
Gosh a the things you find when you rummage around!
Interesting Facts and Additional HaloTM Oral Antiseptic Product Facts
· 75% of daycares, 33% of medical offices and 67% of airplanes have enough airborne viruses to infect someone in one hour
· On an average day, you take about 17,280 breaths - this wouldn’t be an issue if we didn’t spend 90% of our time indoors (in other words, there are over 17,000 opportunities a day to breathe in other people’s airborne germs)
· HaloTM Oral Antiseptic Spray is an FDA-monographed oral antiseptic
· The results from independent scientific studies and clinical trials on Halo’s efficacy have been accepted for presentation at and publication by theInfectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) and theInterscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), two of the leading medical societies in the United States
· University Hospitals Case Medical CenterDepartment of Pathology (Cleveland, OH) tested Halo against 11 strains of Whooping Cough (Bordetella pertussis), and Halo completely killed all 11 strains
· Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is portable and perfect for travel (1 fl. oz. size adheres to TSA regulations for carry-on luggage or purse)
· HaloTM Children’s (for children aged two and up) is available in a great tasting grape flavor
· Adults have the option of Halo in berry and citrus flavors
· Halo is alcohol, dye and sugar-free
I know I have thrown alot of information at you all at once and I hope you have been able to follow along. If you need to read more or understand better, then just follow any of the links that I have left for you and go check on the material that Halo Oral Antiseptic has on their website. I think you will see just how right I was and that it can only get better from this point on. Hopefully, Halo Oral Antiseptic will be able to help you in your daily life so you have one less thing to carry around and worry about.
I also did not know this until I got to digging: Halo is a company based on the expertise of some of the world’s leading doctors in infectious diseases and microbiology. You might say germs are in their DNA.
I found this info in the About Us section:
Halo™ is the first scientifically and clinically proven product to kill the airborne germs you breathe in. How can we say that? Because Halo went through rigorous scientific testing and clinical trials at Case Western Medical Center, ranked one of the 2012 Top 25 Medical Research Centers by U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT.
Halo has been recognized for its outstanding scientific and clinical results by leading doctors and scientists around the world. In fact, in 2012 Halo’s research results are being published by two of the most prestigious medical societies in the country: the Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA), and the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC).Connect with Halo Oral Antiseptic several ways:
812 Huron Rd., Suite 235
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
The kind folks at Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray would love to offer one adult size spray to the winner of the giveaway. Good Luck Everyone!