- I was really excited about these next two products because I have very thin eyelashes and eyebrows. So, when Lashem asked me to review their Eye Gel to help make your lashes grow along with their Double Trouble Mascara, I was so over the moon! And yes, it does work on eyebrows also! I have about decided I need to go to a Derm's office and have them test me to see if I have that condition where you lose hair because my hair has gotten thinner, my eyebrows, eyelashes and I don't have to shave under my arms anymore and my legs maybe once every two weeks! Which I don't mind the legs or the under arms but the eyebrows and eyelashes definitely need all the help that I can give it.
1. Eyelash boosting formula.
2. Protects your lashes and is designed to help improve the overall condition and appearance of eyelashes.
3. Especially formulated to deliver essential proteins, vitamins and rejuvenating ingredients that can nourish the structure of lashes, while adding shine and appearance.
4. It is ideal for women and men with brittle, weak, thin or short eyelashes.
5. Helps amplify volume by strengthening and rejuvenating lashes.
6. Helps promote lash flexibility and durability.
7. Adds moisture and shine to lashes and improve elasticity.
8. Can also be used on eyebrow.
9. Great for lash extension users! Help those broken, brittle lashes.
Make sure you don't have on any makeup when you are using this product along with contact lenses. You can use this twice a day but I had a hard time doing that so I used it at night. I have a bad habit of rubbing my eyes while awake so doing it at night was best for me. I am sure it is a slower process doing it only once but I still saw a nice difference. I love that I did not have to have a prescription and that it did not come with the side effect that the one that does require a prescription.
Here are the benefits for using Double Trouble Mascara:
1. Define and smooth lashes for an even application without clumps.
2. Flexible cotton fibers wrap around each lash like a tube to help thicken and curl lashes.
3. Build length for an instant lash extension effect.
4. Nourish and hydrate for longer, thicker, voluptuous lashes.
5. Volume fiber enhance lash growth for a bolder look.
6. Formula is easily removed, which is great to use on sensitive and fragile lashes.
I can tell you that using both of these products have helped me with my hair loss problems as far as the eyebrows and eyelashes. I have never wanted big thick eyebrows, just enough to give a little definition and that has been a great success. If I can keep the eyelashes that have grown since using this product, I will be happy. I would recommend both of these if you want to improve the eyebrows and eyelashes. By the way, from now until December 30th you can get both of these for $35.00!
I thought you would be interested in reading Lashem's Brand Mission :
Our goal is to empower women with natural and safe products that enhance natural beauty with anti-aging preventative eye care products. LASHEM is about improving the signs of aging, not to encourage women to vastly change their appearance. Love the way you are and you'll live a healthier and happier life.Connect with Lashem:
Phone: (800) 710-0915
Mary Bearden personally reviewed these products. I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review, just a sample product. All opinions are mine and belong to me solely. My thoughts and opinions may differ from yours. The photo's used in this review were provided by images from Lashem except for the top one which I took. It is the canvas bag that the products came in.